MCFC Ticket Exchange
All Seasoncard holders can sell their Premier League ticketsTrade your ticket
Introducing the new MCFC Ticket Exchange for Premier League matches
There's only one place you want to be on matchdays, but sometimes things come up that mean you just can't make it.
That's when Ticket Exchange comes in handy. It means you won't be out of pocket, and a fellow Cityzen will get to see the game. Win-win.
Please note that only Seasoncard holders can sell their seats on the MCFC Ticket Exchange and it applies to Premier League home matches only.
Tickets can be listed for sale on the Ticket Exchange on the day the game first goes on sale, however listed seats will not be available for other supporters to purchase until seven days prior to the game or when the game is sold out, whichever comes first.
How it works:
- Any Seasoncard holder can release their Premier League home match seat for sale via the MCFC Ticket Exchange
- If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one Premier League fixture) of your Seasoncard price*, to be used as credit towards the purchase of your Seasoncard for season 2017/18
- There are no additional fees for selling your seat and you will retain all of your Seasoncard Ticket Points.
*Premium Seat holders will receive the equivalent funds of one twenty-secondth (1/22) of their Seasoncard price. Superbia members should call their Account Manager on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 4) to find out their entitlement for MCFC Ticket Exchange.
Here’s how to use the MCFC Ticket Exchange:
Go to mcfc.co.uk/tickets and then:
- Log in to your account
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘Ticket Exchange’ under ‘Summary’
- Click on ‘Trade’ next to the game you are unable to attend/want to trade your ticket for.
All seats are exchanged subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 MCFC Ticket Exchange Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ground Regulations.
The Ticket Office and Support Services are open Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5.30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holidays).
Get in touch by calling +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). You can also ask questions and keep up to date via our official service Twitter account @MCFCHELP or via our online FAQ, mcfc.co.uk/help.